CallN for Sales
Sales are all about taking generated leads, building customer relationships, nurturing those relationships and then making a sale from those relationships. Adopting a good CRM system allows you to monitor your sales process and achieve maximum results to build better customer relations. Call Recording and Analytics are other key factors in helping to maintain those relationships. However, dashboards and analytics give a great deal of insight into the performance of representatives. There is no substitute for listening to phone calls.
Sales teams work B2B and B2C, and most reps are part of companies everyday operations (engineers, marketers, and support agents). Sales agents average a turnover cost of about $115,000, so having a proficient well-trained sales team is more cost effective for a business. The training process for new sales reps can be time-consuming and could take several months, but having a sales rep train by listening to phone calls and recordings, the faster they will internalize scripts and best practices.
By listening in on cross-section calls as well as recorded calls, sales managers can get insight into an agents performance and score them based on that performance. Are they hitting key talking points? Are they overcoming objections? These are important to identify agents strengths and weaknesses which can help the sales manager to provide better training if needed. Sales managers may use call recordings to optimize their sales strategy by basing it off real-life scenarios; the recording enables them to hone in on strategic questions such as:
- What common questions are prospects asking?
- Which objections are continuously being raised?
- How are reps successfully overcoming obstacles?
With CallN you can monitor agent calls as well as customer sentiment from any recorded call. Sales managers can also provide scripts to agents and use CallN auto scoring to score their agents based on their performance on a call. What is great about CallN is that you can Integrate with your SalesForce CRM within minutes.
CallN’s 4 Key areas are to help you gain insight into your sales and customers.
- Performance: By listening to calls that are being recorded and analyzed, managers can look at each agent’s performance and make improvements.
- Better Training: By honing in on Improving staff performance, managers can make better training sessions to improvement agent quality.
- Insights into the Sales Process: CallN’s Analytics provides insight from customers to help provide insight into Sales. It does this by analyzing a customer’s needs based off of a recorded call.
- Powerful Reporting: With CallNs Powerful reporting tools, you can plan, manage and execute sales in a more proficient way.
Boost your Sales with CallN by booking a demo today: