CallN for the Automotive Industry
The Keys to efficient operation and successful business management in the automotive industry are sales, liability management, regulatory compliance, and customer service. Call recording and analytics are becoming the next hot technology that is giving businesses a competitive edge.
AutoThe in-depth purchasing process of buyers makes understanding and evaluating calls crucial to getting that final sale. It’s good to know which callers are asking buying questions.
Conversely, buyers often experience frustrations when shopping such as dealing with a particular salesperson, finding a car that suits their needs, and the length of time spent looking for that car. An alert of a call that did go well can help save the customer and the sale.
Most Vehicle owners stay in contact with dealerships and their service department due to warranties, parts, service and maintenance, discounts, contract renewals, and dispute resolutions. These ongoing relationships are the repeat buyers 5 years from today.
Having an efficient call recording solution with transcription and speech analytics can help dealerships manage customer relations from pre to post-purchase and document verbal communications including verbal customer contracts.
With call transcription and analytics, dealerships can search for “key” words in the call recording database and create alerts, reports, and scorecards which are all automated.
The CallN Call Recording and Analytics many benefits include:
- On-demand voice recording, call playback & advanced search and filter capability
- Annotate (at time points), comment, tag & rate calls
- DTMF tone based programming
- Handset grouping
- Campaign creation, analysis, and reporting
- Standard reports
- Custom built reports
- Scheduled reports
- Audit trail and granular user privileges
- Manual PCI features to help with PCI DSS compliance
- CRM integration – Salesforce and others
- Fully featured Rest API for custom integrations
- MD5 security
- 2048 bit secure SSL certificate and 256-bit symmetric key between end-points
- AES-256bit encryption for stored calls Real-time fail-over & GEO redundancy Dashboard with key metrics
- Automated call transcription
- Sentiment analysis
- Keyword analysis & attribution
- Custom score sheets to drive keyword measurement
- Custom vocabulary
- Topic analysis
- Enhanced in-depth user/agent scoring
- Location or geo-analysis and reporting
- Drag and drop rules engine
- Both Manual and automated PCI features to help with PCI DSS compliance
- Enterprise dashboard