Amazon S3 Integration Guide
CallN can automatically grab audio files from an S3 bucket for advanced analytics. To enable this process a number of steps need to be setup to ensure your bucket is protected and secure.
Create an IAM policy
- Go to AWS services and select IAM
- Go to Policies and Create a new policy
- Go to the JSON tab and add in the JSON as defined below. Remember to replace the string “bucket-name” with your bucket name.
- Review and Save the Policy. Give it a name like “CallNBucketAccessPolicy” for easier reference.
Create an IAM Role
- Go to Roles on the IAM Service page
- Create a new role and select the trusted entity type of “Another AWS account”
- Fill in the Account ID with the CallN AccountId: 461631519711
- Select Options/Require External ID and type “calln”
- Go to the Permissions step and select the policy you created on the previous step.
- Go to Tags(leaver empty) and then to the “Review” stage
- Add in a role name and description. A name could be “CallNBucketAccessRole”
Create an IAM Role Session Duration
- Click on the Role and edit the “Maximum CLI/API session duration”. Make this “12 hours” and it will ensure the download process can occur without interruption.
CallN Account Settings
- Go to Manage Account/AmazonS3
- Fill in the 3 items
- AmazonS3 IAM Role ARN: Copy this from the IAM roles page
- AmazonS3 EndPoint: Select your Region
- Bucket Name: Enter your bucket name.
- Hit the apply button and this will verify your settings are correct.