Why Keypress Actions Are Important
Keypress actions enable you to interact with calls directly via the phone keypad or softphone interface to improve productivity and reduce post-call wrap up work.
- Easily tag calls using pre-defined keystrokes
- Send emails and initiate actions via tag rules (CallN Analytics)
- Start and pause recording to protect sensitive customer data and assist with PCI compliance
- Reduce post-call handling time
What Keypress Actions Allow You to Do
Your business can improve call interactions with keypress actions that utilise dynamic programming.
- Pause or resume call recording for PCI compliance
- Tag calls for further action so you can create a better user experience for customers or get insights into your call interactions
- Alert relevant staff of conversations that have been flagged so nothing is missed
How it Works
Keypress actions use dynamic programming and DTMF to make call tagging a breeze.
- Tag or action a call via the telephone keypad while you’re on a call
- Add or delete a tag post-call via the CallN portal
- Tags are easy to create and can provide powerful insights