Why VOC Analysis is Important
If you don’t have the time to listen to recorded calls, CallN’s voice of customer software gives you the next best thing, analysing calls and providing you with an overview of what your customers are saying.
- Identify customer behaviours associated with positive or negative outcomes
- Learn what works and what doesn’t for better customer interaction and conflict resolution
- Streamline the operations of your contact centre and improve service quality
What VOC Analysis Allows You to Do
Voice of Customer (VOC) Analysis provides greater insight into customer sentiment. Using powerful contact centre voice recognition software, CallN can assist your business to better understand and interact with customers.
- Determine agent and customer sentiment analysis
- Measure changes in sentiment over time in individuals
- Go beyond call recording and drill down to drivers of sentiment change
How it Works
With CallN, you get a cloud-based customer voice recognition tool that enables you to unlock insights and understand what makes your customers tick.
- CRM voice of customer solutions work seamlessly to record and analyse calls
- Sentiment engines learn over time to track customer and agent sentiment
- AI and machine learning speech analytics provide deep insights