10 Questions You Should Always Ask About Call Recording and Transcription Service Before Buying
Every product that a company is looking into buying requires research on that product and questions to be asked in regards to that particular item. When it comes to Call Recording we have listed the top 10 questions you should ask your vendor before buying the best solution.
- Is it easy to install: You want to ensure you can install without any issues.
- Is the product worth the price: is Price is everything, check competitor pricing and make sure you can get a return on investment from the product. CallN gives you 3 month ROI.
- Is the interface user friendly: Having a user friendly interface is important so that your employees will be able to navigate the platform without any issues.
- Can It integrate with other products: integration is important if you want to use other applications.
- Does it provide Agent score cards: scoring for agent performance is a must to get the best results out of your contact center employees. CallN offers this
- Is it PCI Compliant with redaction: this is a must to have to make sure your environment and your client’s information is secure. CallN offers PCI compliance with redaction to keep your information and clients information safe.
- Does it come with Speech Analytics and Sentiment Analysis: This is important to have so you know the voice of your customer and whether they are happy or not with your product. CallN offers Speech Analytics when you purchase their Business Intelligence.
- What phone systems does it work on: CallN works on most VOIP platforms. It is important to know if the recording solution you are buying works on your phone system.
- Is the product cloud-based or do I need to purchase a server: some solutions are cloud based and some provide a server and some provide specs for you to purchase your own server. Cloud based is the best option. CallN is cloud based.
- Is there 24/7 support with this product. You want a company that gives you 100% support 24/7 and CallN offers just that.
CallN Business Intelligence offers all of the above please click here to schedule a demo with us to learn more.